I had so much fun watching them! It made me think of a saying a friend of mine has..."Every crow thinks theirs is the blackest" It is SO true!!! I think its by Gods design that people feel that way about their children. Nothing on this earth fills me up more than moments like this! These two little miracles really make me look at life from an entirely different lens.
Hadley- "I'm pretty sure these are my size...."
Hadley- "Wyatt, I think I may need a little help with this...."
Hadley- "Ok, maybe they are just a half size too big...But I think I can make them work if I tie these two straps together"
Hadley- "Mom, I asked Wyatt for help and he took my other shoe...See, they don't fit him and not to mention, dad is not going to be happy about Wyatt putting on high heals!"
Wyatt- "Relax Hadley...I'm checking to make sure they're safe for you to walk in. I don't want you to hurt yourself. Plus, don't you remember mommy and daddy telling us to SHARE!"
Wyatt- "Look Hadley, I bet you didn't know you can use this end as a tooth pick! Cool!"
Hadley- "Great idea Wyatt!! I still had gram crackers in my teeth from our snack!...I knew you were good for something"
Wyatt- "I'm full of great ideas, Hadley...Just ask me! Lets play hide and seek now. You count and I'll hide..."
Wyatt- "She'll NEVER find me in here!"
Well, Hadley does have the cutest little legs ever and I love Wyatt's beach boy hair.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the photos...and I love the captions even more! What sweet babies!!!
ReplyDeleteOhmigosh, they're so cute. I especially love the one of the two of them with the shoes in their mouths!
ReplyDelete