Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not yet seen. ~Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I look cool in my shades!

Yesterday we had a Dr's visit and so Lil Miss Hadley and mommy ventured out solo, while Wyatt stayed home with daddy.  Wyatt was not very happy that Hadley and mommy were leaving without him...I felt so bad because the three of us typically are always together since we've been home. Wyatt doesn't understand that we weren't heading out to do fun stuff without him. So we decided to play a game before we left to take his mind off of it.  Both the kids love to play with our sunglasses.  We had two itty bitty pair of sunglasses that were given to us by our travel friends in China, for Hadley.  So I pulled them out and put a pair on Wyatt and Hadley and we all started acting silly.  Wyatt kept taking his on and off and putting them on his head like mommy and daddy do...But Hadley actually thought she looked pretty stinkin cool in her shades!  She kept giggling and almost posing when we put them on her.

                              
                           Look out Lucy Liu...Here I come!!!!

Mommy, put your shades on!  Lets look cool together....



Seriously??? The paparazzi already? 

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment, we are so happy that you are a part of our journey!