Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not yet seen. ~Hebrews 11:1
Friday, June 25, 2010
UPDATED PHOTOS OF OUR DAUGHTER!!!!
PRAISE GOD!!! These pictures were taken China time-TODAY of our Hadley!!!!!!!! I have no other words....I'M HEAD OVER HEALS IN LOVE!!!!!!! Brandon just keeps saying...She's so beautiful, she's so beautiful!!! OOHHH MYYYY!!!!! Get me on that plane!!!
She is precious! I also love the pictures of Wyatt's hair cut! I haven't been brave enough to cut Libby's hair. I'm afraid of loosing the curls too : )
Andrea! It's so good to hear from you!! Do you have a blog for Libby? I've thought about you so many times and since I left Facebook, I lost some of my adoption contacts...I'd love to follow your blog! I looked at the photo of you and Libby from your profile picture...She's absolutely gorgeous!!!! I'm so-so happy for your family!!! BIG HUGS!!!
Application to Madison- May 2015
August 2015-2016- Compiling documents
Homestudy visit- 8/20/15
2nd homestudy visit- 6/30/16
I-800A/USCIS approval January 2017
Dossier to China (DTC)-7/5/17
Log In date (LID)-7/11/17
LOA-
Referral-
Article 5-
Travel approval (TA)-
She is precious! I also love the pictures of Wyatt's hair cut! I haven't been brave enough to cut Libby's hair. I'm afraid of loosing the curls too : )
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!
Andrea
Andrea! It's so good to hear from you!! Do you have a blog for Libby? I've thought about you so many times and since I left Facebook, I lost some of my adoption contacts...I'd love to follow your blog! I looked at the photo of you and Libby from your profile picture...She's absolutely gorgeous!!!! I'm so-so happy for your family!!! BIG HUGS!!!
ReplyDeleteOh....what a doll baby!!!! She IS beautiful!!! Don't you just love the unique stroller? Godspeed sweet Hadley!
ReplyDeleteLove and blessings,
Robin
She is soooo adorable! I know updated pictures are like gold!
ReplyDeletePraying for a speedy TA!!!
Jill :)