Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not yet seen. ~Hebrews 11:1

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Marlee Update



Last week I received an update on Marlee from the Medical Director at LWB.  It was shared that Marlee has been diagnosed with a complex Neurological disorder that they believe is progressive and "nothing can be done".  When I initially got the news, my heart was aching for Marlee....This beautiful, precious little angel waiting on a family. But on a positive front...The contact that I have is not giving up hope and is going to try to get this diagnosis and Medical Info past the communication barrier and on to an American Physician.  I am praying that God will have mercy on Marlee and that if anything can be done, intervention will be quick.  If He plans to call her home....I pray that he will end her suffering and call her home quickly as well.  He is sovereign, He knows her by name, He knows the hairs on her head and HIS Will be done!  Please remember her in your prayers!!  I keep asking myself the same questions over and over....Why did I see Marlee??? Why did she stand out to me???  Why am I so burdened for her???  The only answer I have right now is so that I will pray for her and others will pray for her too....


1 John 5:14-15
This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.


1 Timothy 2:1-2
I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone—for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, we are so happy that you are a part of our journey!