A few days ago I shared that LOA's seem to be speeding up. Typically they have been running about 55+ days all the way up to 80+ days. This typically is the longest part of the waiting process after you submit your paperwork. In the past couple of weeks we've seen LOA's just over 40 days. Tonight I was made aware of a 36 day LOA!! I've been counting down the LOA days in our process to Hadley like a kid on Christmas. We are on day 24!!! One of my dear friends and I have been saying over the last few weeks that we are very hopeful and believe that we are going to get our LOA for Hadley quickly. I told my friend a couple of Sunday's back that if I really believed that Hadley was going to come home sooner rather than how the timelines had previously been trending, then I really needed to start to prepare for her coming home. So last weekend I started getting her clothes together and washing them. This week I'm ordering her furniture for her bedroom and painting her room. Everyday when I look at Wyatt it's a regular reminder that he has a sister that's 7,000 miles away just waiting for us to come and get her. We're getting ready and so excited!!
Matthew 17:19-20 "Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, 'Why could we not cast it out?' He said to them, 'Because of your little faith. For truly I tell you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you."
Lots of prayers being sent up for Hadley as she waits for us, speedy paperwork and a travel miracle!!!
Hugs,
Robin
What is Wyatt going to do when your gone or are you taking him with you? Been thinking about Sweet Hadley and praying for you your family of 4!!!!
ReplyDeleteIn God's Timing!!!!!!
Thank you so much, Suzanne! We so love your prayers!! :) Wyatt is going to be very tough for both Brandon and I...Plan A is for him to stay with my mom and dad in FL while we are gone and Plan B (at this time) is for me to stay home with him. We are aiming for Plan A but it's out of our hands because it will depend on when we receive TA. Keep those prayers comin..Lots we are thankful and hopeful for.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Robin