Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not yet seen. ~Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Official Inducement date

Just a quick update to let you all know we have an official inducement date and time of Thursday morning at, 6:30A.M. It's not what we had hoped for but I'm confident it's the perfect timing :) As I said before, I'll continue to update the blog as we have new information to post. We have less than 48 hours!! Believe it or not we are not even a little frazzled or anxious about what's to come and I have NO DOUBT that the confidence and peace we have is coming from above and not from us. We're more concerned about what every new parent is, are we gonna do the right things. Speaking of right things and on a very funny note, especially if you know Brandon and his dry sense of humor...We took a newborn parenting class on Saturday. I so wish I could have had a video camera with us that day! Brandon was an absolute HOOT! I had him do most of the "tasks" they had us do, like changing a diaper, bathing the baby, swaddling the baby and he gave new meaning to the term "football hold". He did SO good and of course had me giggling at some of the most inoportune times. I'm so thankful for B! I cannot even begin to imagine going on this amazing journey with anyone else.

Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD- Psalm 31:24

He gives power to the weak, And to those who have no might He increases strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, And the young men shall utterly fall, But those who wait on the LORD Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint- Isaiah 40:29-31

Hugs and love!!
XO
Robin and Brandon

2 comments:

  1. That is SO exciting! I hope all goes well for all of you, and I can't wait to see pictures of baby Wyatt. Love that name!
    BTW, we have a Court date in Russia next week, so can see the light at the end of our tunnel too. I wish we could have been there from the very first minutes...
    Good luck to all of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO beyond excited for you both!!! He is GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, we are so happy that you are a part of our journey!