Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not yet seen. ~Hebrews 11:1

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Baby Wyatt is coming!

Well it's Sunday night and B and I are sitting here watching the NBA finals. Of course I don't have a clue and wouldn't know it if a basketball whacked me in the head. I'm just here to support the Magic because I should :) I honestly don't know the first thing about basketball which I'm pretty sure is a sin if you live in Indiana where Hoosiers reside! :)

Anyway, we have some news from our appt this past Friday with C. We went in and after the Dr. examined her he said that she had a good start and he was ready to induce her!! He asked her how this coming Thursday worked for her. Of course she replied, "do you have any time available today" (HAHA). We all laughed. C knows that there is the 24 hour waiting period after the baby is born before she can sign the adoption papers, so Thursday would make it a tough day, with our attorney needing to drive back to Indy (after the papers are signed) to get before the judge on Friday. So, she asked the Dr. if Wednesday would work. He said, that he already had 2 on Wednesday and the hospital only allowed 2 day on his schedule. So his nurse is calling the hospital on Monday morning (tomorrow) to see if they will approve him to induce on Wednesday. We are hoping and praying for Wednesday or that she will go on her own before Wednesday. Without getting too complicated...If we hold off till Thursday there is a chance that Brandon and I will not have custody through the weekend and we'll stay down south at least through the following Monday when we have the official papers in hand to bring Wyatt home. We are SOOO excited! We'll enjoy these last couple of days and nights together before we head south on Tuesday night or Wednesday.

I will have my computer with me and keep everyone in the loop as much as time permits so stay tuned if you'd like to know how things are unfolding.

Have a great week!!! XOXO
Rob and Brandon

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I can't wait to hear you have him in your arms!

    Best wishes
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting guys!!!!! I will be praying for all of you. Can't wait to see baby Wyatt in your arms

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe this!!! WOW - I'm so happy for you and cannot WAIT for your to experience this love!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, we are so happy that you are a part of our journey!