So we are still on "MAILBOX WATCH"...No sign of the envelope we are looking for yet. B is being the ever calm and patient one (he balances me). I am "ME", praying for Gods grace for my impatience! Speaking of.....I read this verse two nights ago after my first post, (ROMANS 12:2) Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is- his good, pleasing and perfect will. I'd say that just about covers it! :)
Also, many of you have written back via email asking me where Xena and Remmie are on the site. I didn't have photos saved to my computer of them, but they are there now, so the family is complete. I've also had people ask how to leave a comment on our blog. If you look right below the last post on this front page, there will be little, tiny link you can click on that says, "click here to respond to post". I believe you click on that and then you are able to respond. Everyone have a great weekend!! :))))