Sunday, July 29, 2007
Finding peace amidst the wait
Well it's Sunday and we did not receive any mail this week (well we got MAIL, just not THE MAIL ;-) we've been waiting for. The irony is, both Brandon and I are beginning to feel at peace amidst our wait. We are arriving at decisions and a level of comfort with those decisions. We attended two agency events this week and at this time have decided that Guatemala is probably not best for our family. We are feeling a strong tug toward Vietnam the last few days (B is REALLLLLY feeling a tug-tug-tug). Both Brandon and I have a feeling of excitement pertaining to Vietnam. We will still wait to make our final decision until the infamous MAIL arrives but we are getting more and more excited about moving forward soon!!! :))) Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Robin and Brandon,
ReplyDeleteI have a single Mom that I work with who adopted her son last year from Kazakhstan. If you are interested I can give you her contact information.
Robin, I will see you Tuesday night, right?
Amy
Hello Amy, thanks so much for sharing that with us! I'd love for you to pass along my number and email to her and if she'd like to chat, we'd love to hear about her experience in Kaz!! :)
ReplyDelete