Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not yet seen. ~Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Indifferent?

I haven't been online much over the last couple of months because we've been on the go and not online much lately.  The last couple of days, since returning home, I've taken time to catch up on some blogs that I follow which brought me to, http://www.jewels-of-my-heart.blogspot.com/ and in turn brought me to the video I've embedded below.  My husband Brandon and I sat and watched it together twice and were so convicted. The Lord used Eric Ludy in this message in a tremendous way.  Its well worth taking the time to watch....

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Robin! I hope you and your beautiful children are doing well.

    Love and blessings,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, we are so happy that you are a part of our journey!