Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not yet seen. ~Hebrews 11:1

Monday, July 26, 2010

Consulate Appointment

Just a quick note that we got word this evening that we received the Consulate Appointment we were hoping for! We now will officially be leaving for China, from Orlando, on August 6th. Our plan is for me to take our little man down early next week to get him settled in with grandma and grandpa in FL before we leave. Right now we're just scurrying around tying up all the loose ends. Wyatt is helping me pack (I mean UN-pack). For every pair of shorts I put in my suitcase, he takes two out :) We'll continue to keep you posted!

Thanks so, very much for all of the very loving and encouraging emails and phone calls we've received over the last few days!! They mean so much to us!

Hugs,
Robin

3 comments:

  1. Prayers, Love and the embrace of our loving arms around each of you as you bring your angel home!

    A safe journey guided by our Lord above!

    Aunt Debbs & Uncle Jimmy!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! All of those months and months of praying for everything to fall into place...and our awesome God saw the desires of our hearts. I am beyond thrilled for you guys. Will be praying specifically these next few weeks. Call on me for anything, I'm here!
    Love you all!

    Lauren Heller

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Robin...that is great news!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!! Go get your baby~

    Has this been 6 months for you??? That is awesome!!! You got LOA in a little over a month?? WOW!!! I think I will feak out if that happens. We will be DTC next week. :)

    Love and blessings,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, we are so happy that you are a part of our journey!